Purpose of this site:
1) To support a worldwide cycling community and foster communication between cyclists from around the world.
2) To showcase people's bikes and bike-related products. A cyclist is always proud of his/her bike, as it is an integral part of their lives, so people should feel free to submit photos and information about their rides.
3) To post listings for bikes available for sale or trade. There are a ton of great finds out there if you know where to look and we'll try to compile some of the best ones.
4) To advertise and announce cycling events around the world (with a heavy emphasis on the I-95 corridor between New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.).
5) To inform the general public of the happenings/results of the professional cycling world. To many people's knowledge (hardcore cyclists included) of professional cycling begins and ends with the Tour de France. There are many epic races (i.e Paris-Roubaix, The Tour of Flanders, etc) that people should know about.
6) To voice opinions on whatever the writers of this blog feel is necessary.